DPO / Head of Privacy
Here at Amazing Apps we create mobile applications for the Health & Fitness category, and we are also developing other areas. The company is currently in the world’s TOP3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue.
Grow with us:
• 3+ years on the global market
• 250+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times)
• 10+ apps
• 100M+ downloads
• Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
We are currently looking for a DPO / Head of Privacy.
Active scaling, increase of business volume and the Group structure, as well as countries of operation, products, users and installs, have led to the need to single out privacy function within the legal team.
DPO / Head of Privacy will report to our Chief Legal Officer.
As a part of a team, you will have an ability to grow together with the Company, shape the team and lead the Privacy direction. You will work in an international environment, covering privacy compliance worldwide with a focus on the US and EU.
Challenges you'll meet:
• Business data mapping/Record of Processing (ROP) integration and completion
• Privacy risks identification and elimination across all products
• Data protection policies & notices review and optimization
• Data breach procedures integration
• Complaint, contracting, negotiation and procurement maintenance from privacy POV
• Data subjects rights and procedures integration and maintenance
• Data export flows review and maintenance
• Consultants/contractors privacy consents and notices integration and maintenance
• Privacy by design and privacy impact assessments integration and maintenance.
Your professional qualities:
• 6+ years experience in DPO / Privacy Legal Counsel / Senior Privacy Legal Counsel / Privacy Manager role in a complex organizational environment or in Big 4 audit companies or top legal firms / top-niche privacy consulting firms
• Strong expertise in privacy legislation of the USA, EU and Cyprus in particular
• Ability to research, analyze and draw practical conclusions from privacy related laws, regulations and court cases
• Ability to think strategically to understand the broader view and to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, financial and business analysis, deductive reasoning and sound judgment
• Advanced English language level
Availability of the following privacy certification shall be considered an advantage:
For your success, we offer:
• Hybrid format for the time of the pandemic. You can choose a place where it is more convenient to work. We have launched a corporate transfer that will bring you from home to space and back
• Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, focusing on personal preferences and team meetings
• Free lunches: you can make a menu based on personal preferences
• 20 business days of compensated day-offs
• You will have an opportunity to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness)
• Health insurance from the first month of cooperation
• Yoga-time with personal coach
• Individual budget for sports / equipment purchase
• Paid sick leaves
Growth and development
• Individual budget on external training and courses, meetups and seminars
• Online and offline corporate library
• Individual online English lessons
• Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
⭕️ HR interview ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Test task ----> ⭕️ Final Interview
As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas, while helping make the world a better plac