Translation Board Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Translation Board Assistant who is inspired by what they do and is willing to work with the world's # 1 app development team. The products we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their emotional and physical health.
Here at Amazing Apps we create mobile applications for the Health & Fitness category, and we are also developing other areas. The company is currently in the world’s TOP3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue
Grow with us:
- 3+ years on the global market
- 250+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
- 10+ apps
- 90M+ downloads
Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
Challenges you'll meet:
- Dealing with translation / proofreading / voiceover requests for our company departments, and solving user problems (communicating with translators/proofreaders/voiceover actors)
- Supporting the work of freelance translators & proofreaders.
- Working with new projects – new applications and new languages.
- Finding more freelance translators, proofreaders, voiceover actors.
- Managing and controlling translation/proofreading tasks.
- Keeping record of the executed works (accountancy, translation volumes in characters/words, payments to freelancers).
Your professional qualities:
- Education in foreign languages (translator / teacher or other)
- English level is Upper Intermediate or higher
- Knowing how to find professionals (freelance platforms, websites, etc.)
- Experience in translation, localization or similar field
Would be a plus:
- Experience at an IT product company (particularly with applications)
- Experience in HR / Recruiting / Content Management, or other IT skills
- Speaking +1 foreign language
You'll perfectly match our team if you have:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- People-oriented approach
- Initiatives and proactivity
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility for the tasks
For your success we offer:
- 100% remote work: work from anywhere, so you don’t have to spend time on a long commute
- Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, focusing on personal preferences and team meetings
- Personal and professional development: you’ll have access to a corporate library, online learning platforms, and training to help your professional growth. You will also be provided with regular feedback and coaching for personal growth.
- Healthy work environment: despite working remotely, we strive to build close and trusting relationships in our team by creating a supportive and friendly environment
- Days off: we offer paid annual leave (20 work days) and sick leave (30 work days).
- Competitive compensation
Check out some of our products:
⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Test task ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.