Strong Junior Python Developer
We are looking for a strong Junior Python Developer who is passionate about what he/she does and is ready to be part of a team that creates the #1 apps in the world in the Health & Fitness category.
The mobile apps we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their emotional and physical health.
Challenges you'll face:
- API creation and support
- Working with the core AWS services (Lambda/API Gateway/SQS/SES/CloudFormation/CloudWatch/Cognito)
- Creating and supporting Admin panels (React admin) - if desired, working with frontend
- 1.5+ years of experience in Python3.X
- Experience developing/supporting client-server applications and in RESTful services
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, design patterns
- Understanding of the basics of networking
- Work experience with Terminal
- Work experience with Git
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of html/js/ts/react
- Work experience with serverless
- Work experience with AWS services (Lambda/API Gateway/SQS/SES/CloudFormation/CloudWatch)
Our team values:
- Communication. Team updates, regular communication with the work group on current projects in writing (chats) and verbally (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate a task clearly and concisely.
- Focus on results. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the global goals of the team and the company, to promote any necessary changes.
- Responsibility. Independence, willingness to assume obligations and deliver as promised.
- Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
- Focus on development and self-study. Interest in innovations in technology. Continuous desire to learn and develop skills, to gain new experience.
For your success we offer:
- Hybrid format during the pandemic. You can choose where you prefer to work. We have launched a corporate transfer that will bring you from your home to your workspace and back
- Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, based on your personal preferences and team meetings
- Free lunches: you can choose your menu based on your personal preferences
- 20 business days of compensated days off
- You will have the opportunity to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness)
- Health insurance starting in the first month of cooperation
- Yoga with a personal instructor
- Individual budget for gym/sports equipment purchase
- Paid sick leave
Growth and development
- Individual budget for external training and courses, meetups, and seminars
- Online and in-person corporate library
- Individual online English lessons
- Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!