Customer Support Specialist (remote)
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who is inspired by what he/she does and ready to make a personal impact on the development of the world’s #1 applications in the Health&Fitness and other categories.
The scope of work:
- Communicate with users via email and online chats
- Respond to App Store and Google Play reviews
- Become a product expert to guide customers through their user journey, providing appropriate solutions according to their needs
- Report issues and deliver customer feedback to other departments (QA, product team, marketing team)
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys & interviews
- Update customer support documentation and knowledge bases
- Contribute to improving our flows to enhance both user experience and teamwork
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to tailor communication strategies to specific situations
- Basic understanding of reporting, escalation and follow up procedures
- Attentive to details
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and responsible attitude
Would be considered an advantage:
- Fluent 2nd language
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira or another customer service software
- Experience in similar position
Available shift options:
Thu - Mon, 18:00 - 02:00
Tue, Wed - days off
Fri - Sat, 02:00 - 10:00, Mon - Wed, 18:00 - 02:00
Thu, Sun - days off.
What we offer:
- Comfortable working conditions: full-time remote collaboration, you can work in any convenient place for you with Internet access
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Highly professional team with all possible growth and development: all important decisions are made by communication and your opinion will always be conditional
- We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Yoga Go - apple.co/2OXPszb
Fitcoach - apple.co/2UisW7s
The mobile apps we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their emotional and physical health. We are proud of the fact that we are located in Ukraine and we are successfully building a global IT-Product company.
We are always looking to expand our team with people who share the same passion for delivering the best results and for resting together after the effective performance.
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.