Product Data Analyst
As a Product Analyst in Amazing Apps Research and Development team you will help launch and develop mobile apps by supporting Product Owner in defining, delivering, and implementing the product roadmap across a range of different products in «health and fitness» category. You will coordinate resources, anticipate requirements, and help identify and resolve problems.
You will work closely with all parts of the product team - data analytics, marketing, ASO - as well as design and engineering teams, to conceive and execute growth initiatives and new product tests. In any given week, you may be working with the design and engineering teams to implement a new feature, executing onboarding monetization-driven tests, or performing deep analysis on user behavior from the recent AB test.
- Assist Product Owner in defining product backlog items for the next sprint
- Gather business requirements and work with developers to break down stories and epics to manageable subtasks
- Identify and manage project risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Participation in producing market-leading mobile products for customers around the world.
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills.
- Constant professional growth and development.
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment.
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern amenities (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities).
- Professional growth: participation in an optimization of the recruiting process, lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid trainings and courses outside the company.
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on their own professional growth.
- Health insurance.
- Corporate events and team building, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company.