We are seeking a Treasury Manager to join the Amazing Apps team. This position will contribute to the company's success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects.
The Treasury Manager reports to our CFO and is an integral business partner to our legal and finance teams.
- Perform international and domestic tax research to complete tax analysis and ensure tax compliance on all Treasury related matters;
- Remain current on legislative and regulatory changes that impact the company. Maintain control over group cash flows to comply with the latest standards for transparency, transfer pricing, etc;
- Treasury function optimization and cash flow management, including forecasting of cash-flow and managing daily cash positions, optimization of payment methods and costs, improvement of cash pooling;
- Support operating cash flow functions (account opening, KYC procedures, compliance, etc.);
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies.
- 5+ years of work experience in banking, treasury management, private equity or tax;
- Knowledge of banking relationships and bank compliance procedures;
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability;
- The ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions;
- The ability to build and maintain effective communication and coordination with multiple parties;
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages;
- English skills at the upper-intermediate level or higher (spoken and written).
Would be a plus:
- Previous experience of work with financial institutions in non-Ukrainian jurisdiction.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch and snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid training and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Health insurance
- Corporate events and team building, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company.
More about us - we develop health and fitness mobile apps to help users from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally.
Below you can find some of our apps:
Muscle Booster — apple.co/2LyMBA1
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.