We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is inspired by what he/she does and ready to drive a team working on the development of the world’s #1 applications in the Health & Fitness category. The mobile apps we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their emotional and physical health.
The scope of work:
- Launching new products (from idea to placement in the store);
- Generating ideas and argumentation for product development;
- Performing internal product analytics: analyzing and optimizing purchase funnels, investigating feature performance, discovering problem areas, etc.;
- Analyzing foreign competitive markets to find new growth options, as well as to develop/support the company’s existing products;
- A/B testing;
- Setting goals for the technical team.
- 2+ years of successful performance in a Product Manager position;
- Understanding of product metrics (Retention, MAU, DAU, etc.);
- Experience in setting goals for a technical team. Basic understanding of the development process;
- Experience in assigning tasks to designers;
- Experience in A/B testing, and understanding of the evaluation methodology;
- Experience in foreign market analysis;
- Knowing how to structure and digitize information;
- Knowing how to prepare concise and structured presentations.
Would be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Understanding of the full cycle of a product launch;
- Having experience in product launching, from idea to placement in the store;
- Technical educational background.
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch and snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities);
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid training and courses outside the company;
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate events and team building, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company.
Below you can find some of our apps:
Muscle Booster — apple.co/2LyMBA1
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.