Translation Board Coordinator (Remote)
We are looking for a Translation Board Coordinator to join our team. You will gain great experience in translation/localization and all related tasks.
Challenges to face:
- Dealing with customer requests and solving user problems. Supporting the work of freelance translators & proofreaders.
- Working with new projects – new applications and new languages.
- Finding more freelance translators, proofreaders, voiceover actors/actresses
- Coordinating the process of voiceover in English and other languages;
- Controlling the quality of recorded audio.
- Manage and control translation/proofreading tasks.
- Keeping record of the executed works (accountancy, translation volumes in characters/words, payments to freelancers)
Your professional qualities:
- English level is Upper Intermediate or higher (written and spoken)
- Knowing how to find professionals (freelance platforms, websites, etc.)
- Experience in translation, localization or similar field
Nice to Have:
- Experience in HR / Recruiting
- Speaking +1 foreign language
What we value in our team:
- Good interpersonal skills. Team updates, regular communication with the work group on current projects in both written and verbal form. Openness to communication and articulation of thoughts in a clear and brief way
- Commitment to results. Task planning skills, common team and company goals, implementing necessary improvements.
- Punctuality. Responsibility. Self-drive, readiness to take over responsibility and provide the deliverables
- Attention to details. Scrupulousness for mistakes, preciseness and impatience to inaccuracy
What’s in it for you:
- Full-time remote collaboration, you can work in any convenient place for you with Internet access
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- You make a contribution to make the world a better place
- You become one of the like-minded people
⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️Test task ----> ⭕️Interview