We are looking for an experienced English language methodologist who is inspired by what they do and ready to drive a team working on the development of an English learning mobile app.
- We create our own products. Some of our apps are leaders in the Health & Fitness category around the world. Our goal is for all the projects we work on to become leaders
- We are actively growing, developing our products, and exploring new niches. With us, you will have the opportunity to work on products that have already conquered the market and to take part in the development of new projects
- With us, you can implement your own ideas without having to deal with micromanagement or bureaucracy. Explore different options deeper, listen to your colleagues, and make arguments and decisions
Challenges you'll meet:
- Analyzing the educational content of our competitors: how it is structured, and the methods and methodologies used to present it
- Researching in the field of learning foreign languages through mobile apps and online courses
- Building curricula and educational plans and creating content (exercises, challenges, and tests to determine different levels of English proficiency)
- Forming the terms of reference for the localization of our educational content and monitoring this process
- Designing, conducting, and analyzing A/B tests related to the educational content
- Working on improvements and revising and developing specific application functionality
- Monitoring the quality of the in-app educational content
Your professional qualities:
- 2+ years of work experience as a teacher/tutor of English
- Knowledge of another foreign language (priority is Spanish) at the intermediate or higher level
- Knowledge of Russian at a professional level
- Knowledge of the methods and methodologies of teaching English
- Knowledge of the characteristics of American English versus British English
- Degree in philology/linguistics/ translation/pedagogy
Nice to have:
- Research experience in teaching foreign languages
- Work experience in an IT company or EdTech company/startup
- Experience in content copywriting (email newsletters, blogs, rewriting books/articles, SMM)
- Having invented your own methodology for teaching English, or having participated in the development of an educational digital product
- Experience in using apps and other digital resources for teaching English
- Team management skills
- Process building experience
- Experience living in an English speaking country
You'll perfectly match our team if you are:
- Communication skills. Regular communication with the team on current tasks in writing (in chats) and verbally (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate a task clearly and concisely.
- Commitment to results. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the team’s and company’s overarching goals and to promote necessary changes.
- Responsibility. Autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and abide by agreements
- Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear
- Geared toward progress and self-study, interest in hi-tech innovations. Continuous desire to learn and develop skills and to gain new experience.
Check out some of our products:
⭕️ HR Interview ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Test task ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.