Compensation & Benefits Manager
Amazing Apps is an IT product company. We create mobile applications in the Health & Fitness segment, also we develop other segments too. Today we have 15+ products in our portfolio that are used by millions of people around the world.
We are currently looking for Compensation & Benefits Manager who will be design, implementation and maintenance of effective total rewards programs and policies
Challenges you’ll meet:
• Design, implementation and maintenance of company total rewards programs and policies to ensure company competitiveness with trends, best practices versus company’s business goals and costs.
• Maintaining company’s compensation review process:
- Participation in external compensation and benefits surveys to analyze company’s competitive position.
- Conduction of benchmarks and market salary researches upon demand, preparation of related reports.
- Payroll review analytics, offering suggestions concerning compensation review process, salary ranges, etc.
- Development and delivery of communication strategies, guidelines and training materials for managers.
• Control over payroll cycle of office and remote staff. Close cooperation with the accounting team.
• Work closely with the HR service providers, such as insurance company, 3rd party company, to monitor their service level and cost.
• Managing HRIS and data accuracy.
• HR analytics and reporting.
• Participation in bonus programs development and implementation.
• Participation in different HR projects as deem appropriate.
Your professional qualities:
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Finance, HR management)
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role in IT companies with headcount of 100+ people
• Experience in benchmarks and market salary researches
• Experience in company’s compensation review and update process
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs, any HRIS
• English - Upper-Intermediate
• Excellent research, analytical, problem solving, project management and report building skills
You’ll perfectly match our team if you have:
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational skills and a high accuracy level
• Result-orientation and multitasking skills
• Pro-active position and willingness to grow professionally
• Ability to work in a changing environment, flexibility
• Self-motivated, striving for self-development and challenges
• Team player
For your success we offer:
Comfortable working conditions
• Cozy office with all necessary conditions including game room, fitness equipment, massage chair and others nice things
• Flexible working hours
• 20 working days of paid vacation
• Free lunches at the office, fruits, ice-creams, healthy snacks and drinks
• Health insurance from the first work month
• Paid sick leaves
• Yoga-time with personal coach
Growth and development
• Individual budget on external training and courses, meetups and seminars
• Online and offline corporate library
• Individual online English lessons
• Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.